Общее·количество·просмотров·страницы

вторник, 18 декабря 2012 г.

My future profession

    Now, I'm going to tell you about my future profession. In my opinion, it is very interesting to get a profession of an English teacher. At the moment, I'm studying at Pedagogical University on the 2nd course. It was very exciting, when I firstly came to the University. I know what will be with me in the future. Moreover, I feel, that I must work with children. Twice I had an experience, when I was a leader in the summer camp. After it I understood I can cope with children and I like it. That's why I'm here.
    On the 1st course we had a practice in the school. And again, I confirmed my choice. Children had been waiting for us every two weeks, and they were very happy, when we came back. We organized different competitions, class works, and it was a rewarding job. Our schoolchildren asked us to come to them again and again and teach them.
    So, I remember my mother was working in the kindergarden for 15 years. Unbelieveble! Most of all, people think, I'm a responsible person. It's very important quality for my future profession. Now, I'm sure, I must teach children and help our educational system. I know, I made a careful choice!

3 комментария:

  1. I'm absolutely with you in your bright idea that teaching is rewarding, Indeed it is. I know it from my own experience when I look into eyes of my students (you are among them!)! This is what we work for!
    Good luck in your future career! I'm sure you'll suit any job you'll take, but teaching is really your cup of tea, I guess!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. I think you will be a great helper for us and our example!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. I'll do my best not to defeat your expectations ) Rather challenging it is. But I fancy challengies!

      Удалить