Общее·количество·просмотров·страницы

вторник, 18 декабря 2012 г.

My letter=)

    Dear Wee Teacher,
it was quite a long day after my weekend. Do you know how many people there were in the gym class? It is impossible sometimes! Four people only! Do you believe me? It was a very exciting class, and our teacher was pleased with us. I liked it!
    We also had one of the wonderful classes with you. You know, we are very happy because of your lectures. It's true! But I want to confess, it was hard to work today, students wanted to sleep, and you were so worried (or anxious) about your next lecture. Don't worry, I think it means nothing now. Maybe, I'll show you giddy, but now it's all behind.
    Our practical grammar was nothing special. Pronouns, exercises, oral work. But for me, it is like a holiday. It looks like usual classes, but on the other hand, there is something unusual in them. I don't know why I think so.
    It is late now.
I'm going to sleep. Good night, Alyona Vladimirovna.

    P.S. I've posted a letter to my boyfriend. And sleep more, please=)
Your Helen.

5 комментариев:

  1. I used to be a great letter-sending-lover! I had several pen friends to write letters to! And we wrote these huge 7-paged letters to each other every 2 months , I guess. We used to tell each other secrets and gossips (you know, girls are so alike wherevere they are!), and we used to draw pictures and to perfume the letters of ours to make the whole process more exciting! That was awesome!
    In the time of iPads, mobile phones and laptop with wi-fi wee all seem to have forgotten what a great unexplicable pleasure it is to write a letter!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Этот комментарий был удален автором.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. I absolutely agree with you! I had a dream of writing letters=) I think it's the mainstream of my life now=)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Oh, yes I understand. You know, Helen, I'm sure that letter-writing to someone who'sdear to you is the best treat people can get in case they are far from each other.
      What would life be, for example, during the war times, if it wasn't for letters that united hearts being so far from each other?! Terrible!
      Letters are much more than just simple papers with words written on them. Much more..

      Удалить
  4. Of course! Moreover, in our time, letters are gold and memory) I will never forget about these days...

    ОтветитьУдалить